25, March – All-Ukrainian scientific-practical conference “Problems and achievements in the sphere of autism in Ukraine and other countries of the world”
On the 25 of March, on the eve of the World Awareness Day on the problem of autism in the Ministry of education and science of Ukraine will be carried out the All-Ukrainian scientific-practical conference “Problems and achievements in the sphere of autism in Ukraine and other countries of the world”
Organizers of the conference are the Department of secondary and preschool education of the Ministry of education and science of Ukraine and Children with autism syndrome foundation “Child with future”.
The event will be focused in the following issues:
- The state and perspective of the development of children with special educational needs;
- scientific and methodological support of maintenance of education of children with autism spectrum disorder;
- Autism in the world: applied practices and cases for Ukraine;
- Specialties of perception of the world by a child with autism;
- System of aid to children with autism spectrum disorder.
For participation in the conference are invited scientists, pedagogues of educational institutions, medical specialists, representatives of public organizations, parents of children with autism.
The event will be held in the Ministry of education and science of Ukraine at the address:
10, Pobedy avenue, concert hall (3-rd floor).
Registration of participants: 9.00-10.00
Conference will be open at 10.00 and finished at 16.00