+38 050 352 90 97
41, Heroiv Sevastopolya Str., Kyiv

80% of progress is testing

Traditionally, in April our pupils undergo testing of their achievements in various spheres. We are happy to share that 80% of our pupils have shown significant progress in the past six months. We congratulate them with their achievements and hope that the remaining 20% will also show a good result in the nearest future because every child is unique.